About Me

If you need to contact me you can email me at the address below sheralyn_rowledge@sd42.ca or call the school 604-465-9331

Friday, June 27, 2014

HAPPY SUMMER!

This wasn't the way I had wanted the school year to end :( but I would like to wish everyone a wonderful summer holiday!  I really enjoyed working with all of your children and watching them grow and mature. They should all be proud of their accomplishments, I am!   I also wanted to remind you and your child that they should be able to access Raz Kids all summer long.  This would be an excellent way to maintain and strengthen their reading skills. Memory books will be handed out in September.
Thanks again for a great year! :)  
Hopefully your summer will be filled with adventure, good times and lots of sunshine!  

No comments:

Post a Comment